Latest Posts

(10/17/17): Scans: Cosmopolitan India Priyanka is on the latest cover of Cosmopolitan In.....
(10/11/17): Pictures: Priyanka Chopra on Quantico Set in Italy (October 11) Quantico > Season 3 > On Set > On Set in Ital.....
(10/10/17): Scans: Priyanka Chopra on Variety’s Power of Women Issue Priyanka is featured on the cover of Variety's Pow.....



Privacy Policy

We at Priyanka Chopra Network (Priyanka-Chopra.us) respect Priyanka’s private and personal life. Even though she is a public figure, we know that behind the fame there’s also a human being, just like everyone else. Priyanka has stated how much she values her private life, and we believe we should respect her by keeping that private life off the internet. As fans, we need to think about how it must feel to have the line between personal and professional life blurred. Being a public figure does not mean you have all aspects of your personal life placed under a microscope for all to see.

What you’ll find on this website is information on Priyanka’s career and projects, and pictures from public appearances, movies, TV shows, on set with guest/co stars, and photos shared on social media that she is aware of the photo being taken. What you won’t find here is pictures from her personal life (unless released by the actress herself), unauthorized fan photos, photos where she is unaware of them being taken, paparazzi pictures and info on her family. Just because information and photos are on the internet, doesn’t mean they should be, or that it is for the public to see. We certainly don’t want to be the people responsible for releasing/sharing it. And just because these pictures are posted on the internet doesn’t mean that we should post them too.

Although it may be a fair argument to say that those who choose the limelight that comes with being a celebrity, also choose to have their personal life exploited in the media, I think different. Being a public figure should not have to mean you have all aspects of your personal life being in the media 24/7; and Priyanka has stated many times that 90% of her life is out there for all to see and she chooses to keep the other 10% to herself, out of the public eye.

For this reason, I made the decision not to post any candid photography of Priyanka, this includes photos of Priyanka on vacation, shopping, at airports, etc. The only time I will post paparazzi photos is when she’s on a film set because it is for work and she’s aware of the cameras.

We are proud in being stalkerazzi free, and encourage all fans to do the same. Thanks you for respecting my decision and Priyanka’s privacy.



Back | Top | Forward